Traditional Chinese medicine(TCM) meets Somatic awareness and Healing Process.
At the core of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the most important notion is energy which means life force(Qi). This energy flows through energy pathways (meridians) in the body. Meridians and Acu-points are closely related to nerves in the skin, muscles and internal organs and correspond with the nervous system.
Acupuncture therapy by Jihae Ko
This treatment is an unique combination of acupuncture with touch & body awareness. Touch & breath are the most essential elements in healing process in order to support the body intelligence to connect directly to the nervous system in order to feel and sense the auto- regulations ( self organisation) of the body to promote a self healing capacity.
Jihae’s acupuncture therapy is especially designed for
- Body & mind support for Anxiety, Burn-out, Insomnia, Depression
- Women’s health such as fertility, menopause, Gynaecological issues
- Pregnancy & Post delivery care
- Stomach & bowel complaints & disorders
- Skin diseases such as eczema and acne
- Headache & Migraine
- Pain related to the Back, Shoulder, Sciatica, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis etc…
Energy Healing Process by Jihae Ko
This session facilities a healing process by reconnecting with our senses and perceptions through sound and visualisation as well as setting a clear intention in order to align the body, mind, heart connection. Jihae guides you to the journey of finding your own medicine that restores your healing power for your personal growth and well-being.
+Good to Know! Acupuncture & Energy healing treatments are reimbursed by Dutch health insurance companies.
more reviews :
From her early age, she became familiar with Asian medicine and Acupuncture through her father who is a TKM (Traditional Korean Medicine) practitioner, known as TCM ( Traditional Chinese Medicine) in the West.
Her work embodies a holistic healing and somatic awareness approach to medicine practice.
She is a co-owner of Medicine Body Studio in Amsterdam.
Diplomas & Trainings
- Acupuncture (BA) at Shenzhou open university of TCM.
- Western medicine at Shenzhou open university of TCM.
- Korean Sassang constitutional Acupuncture & Herbalism.
- Dance Choreography (BA) in Hogeschool voor de kunsten.
- Contemporary Dance in The School for Toronto Dance theatre.
- Trainings in Authentic movement, Body weather, Qikung, Co-creation & energy works.
- Ongoing practice of Inquiry process & Presence